REOPENING WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER
We are thrilled that we will relighting the fires and throwing the doors open again when the lockdown ends on 2nd December. We have been busy while we've been shut and our outside area now has covered seating with tables available to book.
Guildford is in Tier 2 and as a result there will be some changes to how we were operating prior to the recent lockdown.
With effect from 2nd December the following will apply:
* We can only welcome groups from single households or bubbles inside the pub
* In our beer garden the rule of 6 applies. Up to 6 people can be in a party from any number of different households
* We can only operate as a restaurant and therefore everyone in the group must be eating. A "substantial meal" is the requirement
* Alcohol can only be served with food so table bookings will be set for 2 hours
* Last orders will be at 10pm and we will be closing the pub at 10.30pm
In addition the following still applies:
* Face masks must be worn when visiting the toilet or moving around the pub on arrival and departure. Our staff will also be wearing wearing masks
* Different groups cannot mingle either inside or outside (sorry but we won't be able to split larger parties across multiple tables)
* We ask that customers remain seated (except for toilet visits!). A full table service will be available both inside and in the garden
* We are legally required to record the contact details of every household who visits the premises. Unfortunately we will be unable to serve you if this information is not provided
* Please do not visit the premises (inside or out) if you have any symptoms that could be associated with COVID
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we adjust to these new restrictions